Everyone is in the juicing craze for a good reason! Using a dash juicer helps to extract massive amounts of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and phytonutrients from both vegetables and fruits for a healthier body and lifestyle. Drinking veggie juice is perfect for people suffering from many sicknesses such as cancer.
As there are 3, types of juicers available on the market with different models, the dash juicers are one of them. However, which dash juicers are best for you. Therefore, without further ado, here you will find a selection of some of the best juicers available today, and you can journey with us and read our various dash juicer reviews in finding one best suited for you.
Some Popular Misunderstanding about Juicing
However, before we get to discuss the different juicing models available let us get some widespread misunderstandings about juicing out of the way.
- The juice must be fresh and consumed immediately to prevent loss of nutrients
The only juice you need to drink fresh is the first glass you drink in the day. One can make batches of juices for the day and drink it. Scientific studies have proven that the enzyme activities found in juice when using different juicer machines remain high for days, even after juicing, and organic produce is better.
- Many people say that high-speed juicing destroys the nutrients in juice
This is not true, as a high-speed juicer does not provide enough heat for cooking, as enzymes are high in different fluids. Some may be a little higher and using masticating juicers to centrifugal juicers work well. However, centrifugal juicers do tend to oxidize the juice more. Here you can view some interesting analysis conducted by the Hallelujah Acres Foundation regarding cancer.
- You can make a glass of juice with your Nutribullet, Blendtec, Vitamix and more
This is not true as once you squeeze any fruit, you extract the juice directly from the pulp and blenders do not do this. When using a blender, one refers to it as blenderized juice. When Drinking extracted juice, it goes directly into your bloodstream and needs little digestion and one can consume more. It is best to juice your fruit and vegetables fresher than buying them from a store.
Now you may be thinking which are the best dash juicer to use? – our answer is the best model is the one that you will use and not stand on the kitchen cupboard.
The Benefits of Juicing
There are mainly three reasons why you should start juicing today:
- It helps your body to take in all the nutrients found in fruits and vegetables and helps your body to pre-digest them,
- For picky eaters this is a great way of getting in your outstanding food produce that you would normally not eat, and
- It helps you to add more variety of fruits and vegetables to your daily diet routine.
Moreover, it is critical you need to remember that juices are not a complete meal as they consist of tiny protein and have no fat. It is better not to replace fluids with your regular meals in the day and only take them once or twice a day unless you are busy with detoxification. Always use insect repellent free fruits and vegetables and make your juice taste great by adding lemon, lime, cranberries, or ginger. These help to make your juice more palatable.
Drink your juice fresh and if you are in need of storing it, make sure to store it in glass jars with an airtight lid.
1. The Breville Juice Fountain Plus Model JE98XL
The Breville Juice Fountain Plus JE98XL is as good as it gets. A fast juicer and easy to use model does an excellent job at extracting liquid from apples and carrots known to be difficult to juice. It has a wide feed chute and one of the easiest models to clean.
As fruits are composed of water mostly, the major selling point of this dash juicer is that with the patented Nutri Disc it extracts more nutrients than other models on the market. It produces 1.8F heat that is suitable to keep those enzymes.
It has a dual speed motor of 850 watts and ideal for juicing vegetables and hard fruit like beets and apples at high speed. It has a high speed of 12,000 RPM suitable for hard produce, while the 6,500 RPM is most appropriate for juicing softer fruit. It has a superb cutting disc as it can even juice, pineapple and with the extra wide feeder chute, measuring 3-inches it accommodates large pieces of items.
It has a pulp ejecting system with large pulp collector and most of the parts you can clean in your dishwasher.
Breville JE98XL Juicer Features
- The JE98XL dash juicer has a heavy-duty850 watt motor that functions with dual speed control. It has a low speed of 6,500rpm suitable for juicing softer fruits and vegetables and with the high speed of 12,000rpm it is ideal for juicing harder vegetables and fruits,
- Has an extra-wide 3-inch feed chute,
- Has a direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction,
- The Nutri Disc has stainless steel blades and a mesh filter basket for spiraling out the pulp,
- Designed with a heavy grade polymer body, making it durable,
- Consists of a 1-liter juice jug with froth separator,
- The pulp container is large with an integrated handle,
- Has cord storage as it wraps around the feet and clips into position under the base of the juicer with a small footprint,
- For safety, it has a safety locking arm, preventing operation when the covers not locked into place,
- For overheating is has overload protection that automatically shuts the juicer down,
- Made with BPA-free material, and
- You receive a limited 1-year warranty.
Overall, when it comes to the Breville Juice Fountain Plus JE98XL reviews, customers are pleased with the model. They all say that it extracts juice from the hardest produces, it is easy to assemble and clean, the large feed chute is perfect for large items without the need of cutting them, and it has an excellent manual. The only negatives are that it is a bit expensive for some and others complained that it does not extract the juice out of kale well.
2. Best Overall Dash Juicer the Hurom HH Elite
The Hurom HH Elite is a vertical masticating juicer that you can buy in two models the standard one and one with a spout. It is a slow juicer with 43-RPM speed and has a twin-winged auger. It is ideal for extracting wheatgrass that is not possible when using an 80-RPM model.
This model can handle all types of produce from soft to hard fruits and vegetables. It has a juicing cap that allows you to mix your juices inside the machine, it had a self-cleaning system and designed sleek and compact. It is made of BPA-free material and is easy to use and clean. You can even use it to make almond and soymilk.
It has two ULTEM™ fine, coarse strainers and perfects for juicing with a little pulp added in it. You can even make a puree with this dash juicer. This is great if you want to puree bananas or mangoes with some yogurt over it. Placing this in the freezer presents you with great frozen treats.
The juice caps made from silicon and ideal for making smoothies and makes cleaning up a breeze. With the implemented auto-pulp lever, you can adjust the pulp in your juice. It operates with a 150-watt motor and runs quietly. While the spinning brush clears the mesh juicing screen automatically.
Hurom Elite HH-SBB11 Features:
- Has an external pulp ejection
- Designed with a slow 43 RPM speed and a 150-watt motor
- The chute size is 2” x 1,5”
- Made from BPA-free plastic with a vertical upright design and small footprint
- Has a very low noise level and ideal for juicing both hard and soft produce
- The Hurom has a twin-winged auger with Slow Squeezing Technology™ presenting you with a drier pulp and more juice
- It has a safety lock system and will not turn on until all the pieces are locked in place, and
- You receive a 10-year limited warranty.
When you look at other dash juicer reviews on the Hurom customers are very pleased with this machine. They love the fact that the juice cap is drip-free when pouring juice, has a highly compact design, presents minimal oxidation with the slow speed, is perfect for juicing fine to coarse juice with the juicing screen, and the automatic cleanup systems superb. The only complaint is the narrow chute and takes longer with the prep time.
3. The Cuisinart Pulp Control CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer
The Cuisinart CCJ-500 dash juicer has some great selling points. It is easy to use and has an adjustable three setting sieve. It has an extra-long drip spout that can open and close. It also snaps up to accommodate different glass sizes. They have designed it with a removable dust cover that automatically activates with the final spin to maximize extraction.
You can juice, most sized citrus as it has a large auto-reversing cone and the cord stores away at the base. You can buy the juicer in five different colors suitable to fit in with any kitchen décor. This dash juicer is suitable for only juicing citrus fruits.
It functions with an auto-touch feature and the pulp controls adjustable. With this feature, all you need to do is hold down your fruit over the reamer as it uses even pressure. For more juice extraction, all you need to do is pop on the provided plastic cover. For making a variety of pulp content, the adjustable sieve is great.
However, this model does not present you with 100% pulp-free juice. You can also twist the adjustable reamer for various pulp control settings that includes small, medium, and high. Setting up the juicer is easy and has a small footprint and ideal for storage.
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer Features
- These dash juicers have an auto-reversing reamer with a final spin feature,
- The juicing cone has room for small limes to large grapefruits,
- Designed with brushed metal housing and available in five different colors
- The Snap-up spout stops dripping,
- You receive included recipe book, and
- It has a dimension of 12.25 x 6.75 x 7.88-inches and weighs 4 pounds
When you look at what the customers have to say, they love this dash juicer and worth the price. Cleaning the machine is easy, but the only concern is that it is only suitable for juicing citrus fruits and not designed for people who want to juice both fruit and vegetables. If you are a citrus juice drinker, this machine is perfect, as you will have fresh juice every day.
4. The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach 67601A has a superb draw for many users, and that is the big mouth design of this dash juicer. You can place whole fruits and vegetables through the chute with ease. However, remember that the pits and skin need removing before the time.
It has a large container for making loads of juice. You receive a cleaning brush, as you need to clean every nook and helps, as this can become a nightmare. Many users have advised that you place the juicer on a surface that cleans easily as the screen and vent holes still let through splashing.
All the provided parts on this machine are dishwasher safe and do make cleaning up a little easier. It has a 1.1HP motor that grinds up the produce, but the motor is a bit loud. You receive an instruction manual with some sample recipes included.
With the 67601A, you need no prepping time of the produce except for removing the pits and skin and the juicer does the rest. It has a 3-inch chute that provides you with ample space to push through your produce. The dash juicers powered by an 800-watt motor and ideal for shredding producing great juice.
You can juice cucumber, carrot, beet, and apple with ease through this model. The Hamilton Beach is a centrifugal juicer that spins at high speed, and you receive a one-year warranty.
Hamilton Beach 67601a Features
- According to Hamilton Beach manufacturers, it produces 24% more juice,
- You can easily fit any fruit and vegetables through the 3-inch chute,
- The dash juicer operates with an 800-watt powered motor,
- It has an extra large pulp bin for longer juicing and the parts are removable and dishwasher safe,
- It retained up to 20oz of juice and designed with a stainless steel basket and strainer,
- You receive included a cleaning brush that is very handy making cleaning a little easier, the juicer lid, the chute, a juice jug, cutting discs, strainer, and pusher,
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 14.41 x 11.46-inches and weighs 9.8 pounds,
- You receive a one-year limited warranty
Although when looking at this models dash juicer review, users have, mixed feelings related to this model. They love the bottomless juicer as it has a large canister. It requires little prep time and chops up soft to hard produce with ease. The units easy to assemble and the motors powerful but many complain about the noise it makes when used. If you are looking for an affordably priced juicer that can produce both vegetable and fruit juice, this is a great model to buy.
5. The Dash Premium Juicer
If you are looking for a dash juicer only to make juice, 3 – 4 times a week the Dash Premium Juicers did for you at an affordable price. Many people have mentioned that they found this model a bit intimidating when removing it from the box, however with the help of the manual, it is easy to assemble.
It is a bit on the fat side and takes up loads of counter space compared to our previous models mentioned here. It is designed to produce both fruit and vegetable juice and users prefer to chop up their food before placing it in this model. You can even juice greens like kale and spinach with ease.
Cleaning the Dash Premium is easy if you clean all the parts immediately after use, and all that is required is soapy water and a rinse under the tap. It does, leave you with loads of pulp and one does not have to let it go to waste as you can make pulp crackers and muffins.
In the complete package, you receive a juice pusher, the feed tube, an upper housing cover, the cutting disk, the filter housing with juice outlet, the pulp container, the powerful 800-watt motor, a locking arm, cleaning brush, and a BPA-free juice pitcher. The juicer is a two speed functional model with an on/off button and speed of low and high.
Dash Premium Juicer Features
- The dash juicers designed with a chrome base,
- It has an 800-watt motor,
- For ease of use, it has suction feet eliminating sliding,
- Designed with two juicing speeds, low/high and on/off switch,
- The feed chute is 3-inches,
- Dimensions of 14.1 x 9 x 18.3-inches and weighs 8 pounds,
- You receive a one-year warranty
In general, when it comes to dash juicer reviews people have mixed feelings when buying this model. Some love it while another hates it. Many consumers found the juice easy to use, easy to clean, are powerful in making both soft and hard produce juices, and affordably priced. While other clients complained, it does leave some whole chunks of fruit behind, but this may be happening as the blade shoots at a high speed.
If you are suffering from cancer or just want to live a healthier lifestyle, it will make sense for you to invest in a dash juicer. If you are juicing more than three times per week any one of our juicers available in this article is superb. All of them are a breeze to assemble and disassemble for cleaning. They present you with a large chute for producing both vegetable and fruit juices with ease. Their noise levels are to a minimal, and you will be able to have a normal conversation while they are operational. All of them have a reasonable footprint, and some are even available in different color contours. Their warranties are impressive on both the parts and labor. Also, each one presents you with ample power in producing great juices. Go ahead and look at each one, as the juicer you are going to use is the one that you would want to use repeatedly. Choose the one that meets your demands as the one may work for one person and maybe not for you. Be healthy and start juicing away with our selection of dash juicers available here.
Dash Juicer Review - A Quest to Find Best Dash Juicer
Everyone is in the juicing craze for a good reason! Using a dash juicer helps to extract massive amounts of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and phytonutrients